Thursday, October 24, 2013

Dream Destination get-away

The Bahamas is a dream destination for me because I think it would be a very relaxing place to go. The sights that the Bahamas have to offer would make very lasting memories. The Bahamas have a lot to offer, and I would love the opportunity to go.




The official website to see more information especially snorkeling in the beautiful waters of the Bahamas can be <<seen here>>







In this picture you can see myself just relaxing on the beach. It is a nice day outside, the fish are happily swimming, and I just finished my marvelous sandcastle.

2 comments:

  1. James I agree that the Bahamas is a dream destination. I've heard so many beautiful sites there. I noticed the cool gradient affect with the sun and sky o and also with the umbrella. Awesome job!!!!! I suggest that you give more information about the sights it has to offer. Over all nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree James, i do. The Bahamas would be pretty relaxing. The way its isolated from the loud world. its nice to be able to hear yourself think every once an awhile huh? instead of always ramming heads with another person you just chill lay back and drink juice out of fruit.

    ReplyDelete